Screen Services is the main provider of multimedia solutions (televisions, digital signage screens, private TV channels, wifi, cameras, voice over IP,…) to corporate customers in Belux.
The company has over 500 clients including hotels, hospitals, elderly homes, stadiums, vacation resorts.
Screen Services is a subsidiary of Passman, a French group in the same industry, also shareholder of Belgian IPTV software company Taktik.
The company is growing quickly and invests in IP services especially IPTV, Wi-Fi, and VOIP. In order to manage its project installation activities, Screen Services is looking for a Project planning manager.
The mission of the bilingual (Dutch-French) or trilingual (Dutch-French-English) Project planning manager will be to plan and manage installation and maintenance projects optimizing the use of our technical resources, software and hardware suppliers, and sub-contractors, to maximize customer service levels in installation and maintenance phases. The Project planning manager’s tasks will include :
- Planning and organization in installation phase
- Planning and organization in maintenance phase
- Deliver first line assistance to customers by handling emails and phone calls
- Record those calls/emails through incident tickets
- Control delivery of equipment required for installation and maintenance purposes
- Communicate with customers on maintenance or installation new projects
- Assign technical resources for installation and maintenance activities
- Handle negotiations with suppliers and sub-contractors on cost and or delays
- Check supplier deliveries
- Liaise with stock keeper on equipment preparation for project rollouts
Bilingual Dutch-French, good level in English
Education/ background : project management in technological environments, management of technical resources
Ability to anticipate potential issues, define priorities, handle stress
Organized, consistent, reliable
Communication skills (towards technical team and customers)
Competences in Microsoft Office suite, ability to learn how to use specific tools like :
- Efficy (Customer Relationship Management)
- Project management tools
Attractive conditions + hospital insurance, PC, GSM (+ car optional)
Position based in Brussels, presence required every morning at 7.30 am (or delegated in specific cases) 5 days a week